Saturday 5 June 2010

Congratulations to all our winners!

We would like to thank you all for taking part in our birthday challenge last week, your entries were all outstanding, I think Sketch Saturday has the best challengers eh? ;)

Firstly *drumroll please* the winner of our main challenge who wins £30 to spend at The Craft Barn is...

Georgie! (Crafting Gina G)


Congratulations!! Please EMAIL ME (Jo) so that I can pass on your email to Sandy, thank you :)


and I know you are all itching to find out who wins a Party Bag Candy, and which DT member you will receive it from, so here are our PBC winners...

Emma's PBC goes to... Jac

Jeanette's PBC goes to... Annie

Jilli's PBC goes to... Lesley

Lena
's PBC goes to... Lisa

Maya's PBC goes to... Grya

Paula's PBC goes to... Lisa

Simonne's PBC goes to... Helen

Terry's PBC goes to... Kim

Jo's PBC goes to... Uma

Guest Designer Nina's PBC goes to... Gina

Congratulations everyone!
Please email your DT member (details should be on their blogs) with your full postal details so that we can get your PBC posted out to you!
(any problems, then please email me and I will pass on the email for you)

We hope that you have a lot of fun with your goodies :)

Thank You so much once again to everyone who helped us celebrate our 2nd birthday xx

4 comments:

  1. Oooh...I won a party bag!
    Thanks so much for the fun hop last week...and all of the fabulous inspiration you give us! :0)
    Off to email Simonne now...
    Thank again!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! me too! thanks for a fabulous challenge blog, and great inspiration each week.
    enjoy the weekend,
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh wow, I won a party bag - thank you!! Congrats to all the winners. Thanks for arranging such a fab celebration last week! Off to email Paula :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won!!! So fun.Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!